We can provide you with a friendly and expert retreat environment in which you will have the chance to let go of anything that is holding you back, physically or emotionally. When you allow your body and mind to rest, cleanse and rejuvenate, you are giving yourself an opportunity to gain health, energy and happiness. A detox retreat uk break is the best long-term health investment you can possibly make.*
Next available retreat…
For information about our Cookery and Spa week in March (13th – 17th) please phone me, Anna, on 01373 467668.
Our next detox retreat with availability starts on April the 21st. For all the 2017 dates please go to the When and Where page. The How Much page has accommodation information and the cost of our retreats. If you’d like to talk through your options, and want to know more about how we can help you, just give me a ring.
Our detox retreats are safe, informative, fully supported, weight loss spa holidays in stunning Somerset countryside. You will go home looking and feeling amazing; completely recharged, rested and re-energised. See the list below, or go to the What page, for information on everything we provide to enable you to reach your personal goals.*
We all know how to lose weight, we need to eat less and move more – simple eh! Not always! Sometimes there are other factors such as hormonal changes and age, as well as other metabolic changes, that can make it very difficult to lose weight however hard we try.
We can help you identify what is holding you back from being your ideal healthy weight.
It might be eating the wrong foods for your body type, food intolerances or mineral deficiencies. Emotional factors can also play a part in how we live in our bodies and how we treat them. Very many of us have self destructive behaviours that can pop up and take us over before we know it which can be make it hard to keep to healthy lifestyle choices. We can help you to identify where these come from and resolve them once and for all.
During your detox retreat break with us you will lose weight, on average 7 – 16 lbs, which is great but, more importantly, we will enable you to keep that weight off and lose even more slowly, steadily and healthily!
Invest in your health to...
- Lose weight, and keep it off – permanently
- Improve digestive problems such as IBS
- Get to the root cause of depression, grief, anger and other emotional issues as well as learning how to manage your emotions in the future
- Improve your skin and circulation
- Vastly strengthen your immune system
- Re-balance your hormonal system
- Let go of joint, nerve or muscular pain
- Break self destructive habits, sugar addiction and emotional eating
- Learn what your body needs to keep it energised and healthy
- Make new friends, practice looking after yourself and give yourself a chance to find out what you really want in your life
- Our retreats gives your body and mind a chance to rest, cleanse, rebalance and heal on all levels.
- Vital Detox Retreat UK – the ultimate experience